Friday, April 27, 2012

Our Cute Greenhouse

I want to make a green house! That is what I said to my husband and he gave me this look of like Yeah right !  where are we going to get the stuff to make a green house?  and I said Well, i found an idea on Pinterest!. :) He smiles and nods and goes on.  So Saturday I said Alright lets make a green house.  And so David and David II went into the timber and brought out 4 big green branches and we got to work!. He cleaned them up and I helped bend them over our square foot garden boxes.  

So here is what they looked like before we trimmed the top.  We had to hook two together for one set and he says well "we don't have twine" I say "what about Wild grape vines" he says "I don't think that will work"  But we tried it and IT worked!!! 

Front view of our cute garden. :)

And the top tied together with wild grapevines. :)
And the plastic covering. 
A side pic

Evanny is standing infront of my other miniature green house (AKA an old lettuce container. I started herbs in.  We will see how it turns out.






  So My green house worked.  And we didn't have to buy anything!! Yay! for being resourceful.
We where also given tomato, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower plants. I am so excited to see how well they produce. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment